BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit.
We are merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching to empower people around Europe to Sweat Smarter Together! Founded in Berlin in 2017 and backed by some of Europe’s top VCs (Atlantic Labs, EQT Ventures) we have brought our workouts to Amsterdam, Vienna, Hamburg and Cologne. And more cities are following soon.
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology. Join us on our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
- Your mission is to plan and execute the launch of our business in new cities
- Build a great operations and coach team and be responsible for the three pillars supply, demand and operations. Attracting and retaining top class coaches, acquiring and retaining participants as well as building and managing efficient operations enabling supply and demand to meet in world-class workout experiences
- You will report directly to the Head of Expansion and work closely with Operations, Marketing, and HR
- You are expected to be an independent entrepreneurial manager but will get central support on the way
The job is challenging, requires hard work with a lot of responsibility. The learning curve will be stellar - if you are looking to grow and are ready to put in the hustle, then this is your job!
- Some years of experience building business operations
- Passion to launch a business from scratch in a new market and ownership of outcomes
- Hands-on and bull-headed
- Proven leadership traits and an eye for talent and recruiting
- Independent and pragmatic problem solver
- Comfortable with the fast-paced startup culture
- Strong organizational and structural skills
- Fluent in English, further languages are a plus
- At least a Bachelor in Business or equivalent
- Humble, hungry and team first
- You lead by example and inspire others to excellent work
- Willingness for extensive travel
- Passion for fitness and sports
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VC's and an unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, having a growth mindset and relentless focus on doing the right thing
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime!
- Regular sports and social team events