BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit.
We are merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching to empower people around Europe to Sweat Smarter Together! Founded in Berlin in 2017 and backed by Europe’s top VCs (Atlantic Labs, EQT) we have brought our workouts to Amsterdam, Vienna, Hamburg and Cologne. And more cities are following soon.
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology. Join us on our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
- Drive the commercial development in Berlin
- Ensure first-class customer experience
- Strengthen our coach community (100+ coaches)
- Manage, develop and grow our Berlin network of locations (6 gyms and 25+ outdoor locations)
- Monitor the quality of our locations and processes by inspecting them regularly and being in constant exchange with clients and coaches
- Remove blockers and find a path forward through ambiguity
- Manage and coordinate external service providers (cleaning, repair functions, construction teams)
- Identify and build strong relationships with external partners (landlords, business partners)
- Execute our local marketing activities and prepare location launches
- Spread the BEAT81 culture through exemplary behavior
The job is challenging, requires hard work with a lot of responsibility. The learning curve will be stellar - if you are looking to grow and are ready to put in the hustle, then this is your job.
- A few years of experience building and growing business operations
- Optimistic, hands-on & results-driven mindset
- Structured and organized
- Strong communicator with high EQ to manage a highly diverse range of people and stake-holders: from coaches over construction companies to politics and senior management to strike business deals
- Leadership traits and an eye for talent and recruiting
- Ability to work and solve problems independently
- Comfortable with the fast-paced startup culture
- Passion for ownership of results
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Ideally, you have been living in Berlin for 2+ years
- A Bachelor, ideally in Business or similar
- Passion for fitness and sports
From graduate to senior: all levels of experience are welcome. If you already have an operations background, that's awesome! If not, then this might be just the exact right time! More important than your experience is your willingness to tackle the challenge and to go all in!
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Work closely with the c-level and founding team
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, relentless focus on doing the right thing and grit
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime!
- Regular sports and social team events