BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts, led by fitness experts, offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As HR Business Partner (m/f/x) you will work with all our executive and hiring managers to further enhance the engagement and experience of our employees. We are growing and we need you to shape our future organization with a focus on talent acquisition, retention, career development, and performance management. You will bring leadership and people best practices to BEAT81 and prepare us for growth through scalable people processes, strong employee engagement, and strategic foresight on our company structure.
- Drive the establishment of sound people processes across the organization
- Support leadership in understanding risks and opportunities in their teams and help them define the right roles to hire
- Independently manage and develop our regular employee performance reviews and salary negotiation processes
- Define and educate leadership on good team communication and management habits
- Regularly measure employee engagement and satisfaction to enable effective company alignment, change management and employee development
- A passion for and multi-year experience as an HR Business Partner, driving high employee engagement in a fast-growing start-up context
- Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company-wide HR projects or programs.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process, and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
- Join us on the journey to build the world’s largest fitness community, delivering lasting well-being to millions of people
- Become part of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup, run by a highly motivated and international team of tech & fitness experts and backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, grit, and a relentless focus on doing the right thing
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events