BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit.
We are merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching to empower people around Europe to Sweat Smarter Together! Founded in Berlin in 2017 and backed by Europe’s top VCs (Atlantic Labs, EQT) we have brought our workouts to Amsterdam, Vienna, Stockholm, Hamburg, and Cologne. And more cities are following soon.
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology. Join us on our mission to create lasting well-being!
ABOUT THE ROLES
We are looking for a mission-driven Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x) to drive our growth. In this role, you will be a core function of our People Team and build our talent expansion playbook for various locations. In your mission to bring the best talent to BEAT81, you will work closely with C-level and key stakeholders across the organization. With your positive energy and your eye for great candidates, you will shape the future of our company and will be a major contributor to our international expansion.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process (end-to-end)
- Attract and identify candidates directly through networking, outbound sourcing, attendance of meetups, referrals, etc
- Interview candidates and identify top talents for the roles
- Implement a growth mindset in all of our hiring processes
- Ensure that candidates have a smooth, seamless, and positive experience
- Consistently maintain and improve our ATS
- Support team leads and hiring managers in all recruiting-related topics and act as a proactive sparrings partner
- Build and manage relationships with team leads to understand recruiting priorities and to fill hiring needs
- Support coach recruiting team for peak periods before city launches
- Work closely with our People team
- Degree in psychology/social sciences/business or management field
- Min. 3 years of experience in talent acquisition in a fast-paced start-up and/or agency environment
- Experience in end-to-end direct search of roles at various levels and in different functional areas
- Strong experience in interviewing methodologies and guiding hiring managers through interview processes
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive communicator with a positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Fluency in German is an advantage
- Join us on the journey to build the world’s largest fitness community, delivering lasting well-being to millions of people
- Become part of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup, run by a highly motivated and international team of tech & fitness experts and backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, grit, and a relentless focus on doing the right thing
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events