BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts, led by fitness experts, offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an ambitious, mission-driven People Operations Manager (m/f/d) who will have a direct impact on BEAT81’s most important assets: our people. You will own and develop our people operations and support a great employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. You will ensure that new hires are onboarded smoothly across multiple cities, contracts are adjusted to local requirements, and that no open employee questions remain regarding payroll or contractual terms.
- Drive our pre-onboarding process: guide New Hires through all required documents and communicate on a regular basis with them
- Lead our employee onboarding process: Coordinate the week, communicate to stakeholders and ensure a warm welcome to new hires
- Assist and support our payroll office regarding monthly payroll processes
- Own people operations & administrative projects across the employee lifecycle and provide answers to all questions related to HR operations
- Engage, develop and educate employees and managers around HR policies and programs
- Be the main stakeholder for people across the organization like compliance, finance, audit, and external partners.
- Lead employee offboarding, if necessary, and ensure smooth handovers and transitions
- Optimize administrative processes, development of strategic HR-controlling and management-instruments incl. implementation of digital solutions
- A minimum of 3+ years professional experience in a people operations role, ideally in an international, growing, fast pace, dynamic organization
- A track record of managing people operations independently and efficiently for companies of 30+ employees.
- Detailed knowledge of German labour law, contract management, payroll, and taxes
- A collaborative and open mindset, able to quickly establish credibility and trust within the organization on all levels
- Willing to push the boundaries on how HR is currently done and enjoy getting creative about retaining talents
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-oriented approach
- Fluent German (Native or C1) and English (B2 or higher) skills
- A brilliant multitasker and highly productive
- Propensity to self-motivate and get stuff done
- Join us on the journey to build the world’s largest fitness community, delivering lasting well-being to millions of people
- Become part of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup, run by a highly motivated and international team of tech & fitness experts and backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, grit, and a relentless focus on doing the right thing
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events