BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. We are merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching to empower people around Europe to Sweat Smarter Together!
Founded in Berlin in 2017 and backed by Europe’s top VCs (Atlantic Labs, EQT) we have brought our workouts to Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Hamburg and Cologne. And more cities are following soon.
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology. Join us on our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
- Drive the commercial development in our newly-opened city Munich
- Ensure first-class customer experience at all of our workouts
- Strengthen and grow our coach community
- Manage, develop and grow our network of indoor and outdoor locations
- Monitor the quality of our locations and processes by inspecting them regularly and being in constant exchange with clients and coaches
- Remove blockers and find a path forward through ambiguity
- Identify and build strong relationships with external partners (landlords, business partners)
- Execute local marketing activities and prepare new location launches
- Spread the BEAT81 culture through exemplary behavior
- Potentially expand into new cities, build up and manage the local teams together with the HQ expansion team. After a few months you should be able to drive these expansions by yourself.
The job is challenging and requires hard work with lots of responsibility. The learning curve will be stellar - if you are looking to grow and are ready to put in the hustle, then this is your job!
- Experience in building and growing business operations in a fast-paced environment, preferably consulting, high-growth startup or similar - ideally you have first leadership experience
- Experience with analyzing information to drive strategic decisions
- Optimistic, hands-on & results-driven mindset
- Strong communicator with high EQ to manage a highly diverse range of people and stakeholders: from coaches over construction companies to politics and senior management
- An eye for talent and recruiting
- Ability to work and solve problems independently
- Passion for ownership of results
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Ideally, you have been living in Munich for 2+ years
- At least a Bachelor in Business or equivalent
- Passion for fitness and sports
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Work closely with the founding team
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, relentless focus on doing the right thing and grit
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime!
- Regular sports and social team events