ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented designer to join our multidisciplinary team and to handle all the stages of the design process, from problem identification over ideation to execution. Work closely with our founders, product managers, developers, customers, and coaches to lead the definition and implementation of design best practices for all our applications. Work on a wide range of digital designs for apps on mobile phones, iPads, websites, and TV screens. Help us bring the design of BEAT81 digital touchpoints to the next level by using your creativity and your eye to optimize the user experience. Support us in building the greatest health and fitness services in the world and make an impact by having users from all over the world interact with your designs on a daily basis. Depending on interest and performance you will be able to grow the team around you over time and take up leadership roles.
- Hold brainstorming sessions and workshops to challenge and improve the understanding of customer problems
- Support business development proactively from a design perspective by identifying user issues and opportunities yourself
- Deliver solutions to business needs, providing flowcharts and wireframes, in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Craft excellent user-friendly UI mockups and interactive prototypes for internal alignment with stakeholders and user testing sessions.
- Arrange and lead testing and interview sessions with customers if required.
- Improve and maintain our style guides and design system.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in UI/UX design, having previously worked in a fast-paced Product-Tech environment, and providing a competitive portfolio.
- You have experience using the latest and most common design and interactive prototyping tools, preferably Figma.
- You have full professional competency in English,
- A plus if you have:
- Research and User testing experience
- Data analysis knowledge
- UX writing knowledge
- Experience in the Fitness and Wellness industry
- You will craft the experience of a revolutionary lifestyle online and offline product.
- Join us on the journey to build the world’s largest fitness community, delivering lasting well-being to millions of people
- Become part of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup, run by a highly motivated and international team of tech & fitness experts and backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, grit, and a relentless focus on doing the right thing
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts, led by fitness experts, offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.