BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working Studio Manager (m/f/d) with a love for health and fitness for our indoor cycling studios in Munich. Creating a first-class customer experience and maximizing coach satisfaction by managing and training our front desk team as well as implementing new processes to maintain our studios at the highest level will be key.
You will work closely together with City Management to create an outstanding customer experience and ensure smooth operations in our studios.
As a part of the BEAT81 RIDE team, you must have a passion for getting things done, both on an operational, hands-on level as-well- as on a strategic level. And, you must be able to deal with ambiguity; have a sense of urgency and fast execution, but also an eye for quality, process, and detail.
Ambition, drive and the willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and coaches will be the key to excelling in the role of the Studio Manager at the BEAT81 RIDE studios in Munich .
- Be a role model for other team members by providing high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to BEAT81 riders
- Train and manage the Front Desk team to assure high-level customer service at all time
- Manage the hiring and onboarding process of new team members in collaboration with our HQ Ride Team
- Handle daily studio and administrative tasks (inventory, orders, shift planning, etc.)
- Provide support to the BEAT81 instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Grow the community of our BEAT81 Riders
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Must have customer service experience, preferably in a leadership position
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment – every day is different at BEAT81
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must speak German and English fluently
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Able to work a non-traditional schedule (must have weekend and some early morning, midday and late evening availability)
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, relentless focus on doing the right thing and grit
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Regular sports and social team events