BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology, and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts, led by fitness experts, offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification, and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As full-time support desk agent you will be supporting our coaches & customers to handle their day-to-day challenges in working with or using BEAT81.
Through pre-written messages, regular training, and interaction with all departments of our company you will quickly learn to save the day of customers and coaches alike and experience that you have a direct impact on our business success.
You will support coaches and customers via email (soon via chat) and help them to find a solution to their issues fast. You will also be a part of our coach buddy program - guiding coaches via the phone through their first days on the job or a new location and being the first to hear what is going on in the field.
- Answer customer requests via our support desk tool Freshdesk
- Prioritizing & categorizing requests if needed to help us analyze the sources of customer & coach issues
- Hold onboarding calls with coaches to guide them through the setup of their first (outdoor) workout.
- Find solutions to new issues with the help of all other BEAT81 departments
- Provide emergency support via phone to our coaches by mastering troubleshooting for hardware & software issues
- Work in close collaboration with the Customer & Coach Support Team Lead to implement new processes
- Track record of independent work style
- 1+ years Experience in customer success management, service, or hospitality
- Excellent communication skills with our customers and internal team
- Track record of being able to handle a large number of clients while maintaining a high service level
- You genuinely care for others
- Track record of staying relaxed and friendly, when interacting with emotional/ frustrated people
- Fluent in English (written and spoken C1 and more ), comfortable German (B1/B2 and more)
- Experience in using Freshdesk, Confluence, Asana, and Slack is a plus
- Join us on the journey to build the world’s largest fitness community, delivering lasting well-being to millions of people
- Become part of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup, run by a highly motivated and international team of tech & fitness experts and backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, grit, and a relentless focus on doing the right thing
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events