ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior People Operations Manager you will work with our People Operations team to support a great employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. You will ensure that new hires are onboarded smoothly across multiple cities, contract management, and that no open employee questions remain regarding payroll or contractual terms. You will also lead our Office Manager and more junior People Operations Managers.
- Drive our onboarding process: guide new hires to ensure a smooth start at BEAT81
- Assist and support our payroll office regarding monthly payroll processes for our HQ employees, coaches & gym support staff.
- Engage, develop and educate employees and managers around HR policies and programs
- Lead employee offboarding, if necessary, and ensure smooth handovers and transitions
- Lead our Office Manager and more junior People Operations Managers
- Own projects in the People Operations team to optimize administrative processes, including automization, digitization, and continuous improvement
- Ensure our HRIS tool (Personio) is our single source of truth
- A minimum of 3 years experience (including Internships and Student Jobs) in a people operations role, ideally in an international, growing, fast pace, dynamic organization
- A track record of solid project management skills
- A track record of excellent communication skills and ability to influence decisions across all hierarchies
- Previous exposure to German labor & social security law, contract management, payroll administration
- Fluent German (Native or C1) and English (B2 or higher) skills
- Previous experience with Personio is a plus
- Unlimited BEAT81 Workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here!
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime!
- Regular sports and social team events
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, having a growth mindset and relentless focus on doing the right thing
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
BEAT81 is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.